3.31.2014

Nyx Butter Gloss

I got these three NYX butter gloss in my recent nyx haul and this was the first time trying them and let me just tell you that I am in LOVE with them.

Overall Rating: 5/5


 These get such a good rating from me because they are ultra moisturizing, glossy, they smell delicious,and the color pay off is pretty great too. I did notice that with the first two lighter shades I had to apply a few coats to get the color I expected from the bottle, but I didn't mind that too much. With the darker shade I got, it only took one or two coats to get to the true color, so I was impressed.

 They also work well to add on too of another lipstick color to change it up a bit, and I liked that a lot. 

Now back to the moisturizing, which is HUGE for me, anytime of the year, but especially winter. These bad boys made my lips SOOO soft -- far after the gloss had been removed, so I am thrilled! 

And at only $5 a piece, you can afford to get as many colors as you'd like! 

Completely obsessed. 

The colors here are 

1st Maple Blondie, 2nd  Eclair and 3rd Strawberry Parfait.



No comments:

Post a Comment