3.13.2014

2 Products That Will {REALLY} Help Your THIN hair.

 I met with a Sales Distributor for Sebastian a few months ago and when he told me about the product "Thickefy Foam" he went on and on about how amazing it was, and told me that it makes one strand of hair feel like three strands.


 Now let me tell you that if you don't already know me, I am the BIGGEST skeptic of pretty much everything, but especially big promises like that. I knew immediately who I needed to try it on one of the people I love the most, and one of the people who without TONS of products has the flattest, baby fine hair I know-- my MOM! Bless her heart. :) She has always had to use a lot of product to get any kind of volume in her hair, but when we tried this on her it was seriously like magic! 

It added so much volume and life to her hair. I was amazed. I used this in conjunction with this product, Redken Thickening Lotion. 

The Combo of the two products are what sealed the deal for us. If you decide to use them together, PLEASE be careful with your portion control. Like I always say, start small. You can always add more but you cannot subtract. You don't want your hair to feel weighed down with product. BUT the glorious thing about both of these products, but ESPECIALLY the Sebastian production is that it feels COMPLETELY weightless. And I truly mean that when I say it. 

As a stylist that is my biggest qualm when it comes to using product in my hair and my clients. I HATE HATE HATE when product makes the hair feel weighed down, sticky and or filmy, and I am happy to say that these don't. 

When you use these products you will pump about a nickel to quarter sized amount into your hands (depending on hair length) and work throughout your damp hair. Blow dry with a round brush, putting a lot of focus on the base of the hair near the scalp. And when you are finished you WILL be amazed. I went on and on about my moms hair. I kept pulling it back putting all of it in my hands and couldn't believe how much hair it felt like she had. Needless to say she has been pleased as well.


Here is the before and after picture of my mom. Bless her heart for letting me post this! Love her.

Let me know if you beauties have tried either of these products, and if you haven't yet, if you do in the future! I love comments and feedback so let me know! I hope this helps some of you out there with flat hair. I know it surely helped my mom feel beautiful! 

xoxo

Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment