3.15.2014

5 Minute-5 Product Face

Being a super busy mom of two crazy boys, I know what its like some days to have NO time to get all glammed up, but that doesn't mean we don't want or shouldn't look presentable, does it? I know we have all been there! Even if you aren't a mom, I know at some point your iPhone alarm somehow didn't go off and you slept in too long, or you have gotten that phone call that you need to be somewhere asap, but you look like you've been living in a cave for the last year. (Or maybe that last part is just me, I don't know), but the point is.... I get it! 

That's why on the days when I have no time to get ready, or the days where I just don't feel like spending a lot of time, these are the five products I use to get ready in five minutes. (Assuming you've already showered, of course.)  But yes you read that right, only FIVE minutes, and I'm not kidding. I timed myself, so I could be sure I wasn't lying to you all. ;) 

So basically all you have to do is slap on these products and you are ready to walk out the door. 



1st: Garnier BB Cream. This stuff is a DREAM. I am telling you. I pretty much can't live without it, especially when I am doing a five minute face. As I am sure most of you know, BB stands for 'Beauty Balm'. It acts like a moisturizer, primer, sunscreen, (which you now know is a MUST, right?) concealer and foundation. It really is all of these amazing functions wrapped up into one nice, neat little bottle. Great right?

2nd: NYX Powder Blush: This is a DEFINITE must when you use the BB cream because the cream works so well in blurring out imperfections, that you NEED to add a little dimension. So I add some blush to the apples of my cheeks to add some life back into my face. The color I used on my face was, 'Summer Peach'. 

3rd. This is E.L.F.'s  Eyebrow Kit, and I actually really love this, especially for it being something like two or three bucks. Now, I have to do some kind of filling in of my eyebrows no matter what or else I just feel like a freak of nature. This product is not only great, but multi-functional because I ended up using the powder on the right as a little bit of eyeshadow so my eyes didn't look so dull, as well as a bit of bronzer on my cheeks. I also used the gel part as an eyeliner for my eyelids, AND filled in my eyebrows with it! BAM! Quadruple threat right there!

4th: Too Faced Lash Injection Mascara. Now you don't have to use this particular mascara, I just used it because I love the stuff. This mascara really is like injecting your eyelashes with falsies. Its amazing, but any mascara will do for the 5 minute face.

5th: Lastly but definitely not least, NYX Butter Lip Balm. This stuff is AMAZING. This lip balm is super moisturizing and has the perfect hint of color added to it. The lip balm comes in 8 different shades, all of which are beautiful but the color I used is 'Macaron'. 

So there you have it! The worlds easiest and fastest makeup look EVER! What do you think? Would this work for you when you are in a rush, or just as an easy makeup look? Let me know! 



xoxo

Shannon




1 comment: