3.11.2014

Before/After

Hey Beauties.

Its super late right now, and I should be in bed, but I just wanted to post a quick 'before and after' of a sweet friend. (who has now moved far far away. {tear}) Kind of like ALL of the law student friends I have made here. Anyway, I wish I would've snapped more photos because I literally had my camera and got one "before" and one "after" picture, so here you have it! We went for a natural, but full coverage look for her flawless face. I only like to cover freckles if they are requested by the client, because like I have said before I love to let peoples natural beauty shine through, and natural beauty =  freckles, but if the client wants them covered then I am happy to make her happy! 


I just love makeup! Isn't it amazing how much more open you make make the eye appear with some mascara and eyeliner! Ahhmazing, right?! 

And I have to apologize, I don't have all of the makeup details for this look, since we did this makeover clear last year in like September or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment