4.24.2014

Lorac Pro Palette

First off I just have to apologize for taking so long to post about this! I hate to just say that I have been so crazy busy and haven't had the time, but I have to say that because it's the truth! Anyway, I hope you guys are still out there, and wanting to learn more about makeup, and I am sorry for being such a slacker! 

Okay now moving on. :) If you follow me on Facebook or Instagram you will have seen that I have posted quite a few of makeup looks using the Lorac Pro Palette, and you will also know my deep love for this palette. This thing is just  amazing! 

 I had someone ask me, "what is a palette?" A makeup palette is basically just a combination of eye shadows combined into one 'palette'. This makes it extremely easy to work with, because you aren't having to buy a bunch of single shadows to get different looks. You also aren't having to open and store a ton of single eye shadows, which can easily end up in a big giant mess and taking up a lot of storage space.

The reason I love this palette is because it is EXTREMELY versatile. I feel like everyone should have this in their makeup bag. It can easily go from a simple beautiful daytime look, or a deep, sultry evening look. The colors are extremely pigmented. They are super creamy and soft, really easy to blend, long lasting and my favorite part is that you hardly have fallout, (if ever) onto your face. 

The top row of shadows are all a matte shadow, and the bottom shadows all are a more shimmery/glitter shadow. Which is perfect because when you are combining colors you never want your eye shadows to be ALL sparkle or too matte for one single look. This way you can easily combine the two. 



What I also love is that this palette also doesn't have an age range with it. And when I say age range I mean it works for all ages. It can work for anyone from their early adulthood to their more mature years. I recommend this for all of my clients. Especially when they want something that's decently priced, that is long lasting and versatile. You can buy this palette online or in stores at any Ulta or Sephora. (If you want it online just add a .com to either of those places.) The palette is priced at $42. If you order it online at Ulta you get a free gift with your purchase. When ordering online from Sephora they also gives free samples, so either way you are golden. Let me also just remind you, if you see the price of $42 and think,  sheesh that's a lot to spend for some eyshadows, but it really isn't at all when you think about it. You are getting 16 ULTRA pigmented and beautiful shades all for $42....? Sounds like a steal if you ask me. I am sure you all can do the math on that one!

Now, I really don't want to sound like this is a sales pitch because it isn't. I gain nothing from you purchasing this or not purchasing this. I just love sharing a good deal when I find one and I LOOVE this! 

Does anyone out there already have this? If so, tell me what you think! And of course if you have ANY questions please let me know! I would love to answer any that you may have! 




No comments:

Post a Comment