3.15.2015

Everyday Natural Glam



Today's look is one of my personal favorites to do for an everyday more natural glam that's really simple to achieve. 



 On the eyes all I used were MAC cosmetics 'cork' and 'ricepaper' eyeshadows. Cork is the light brown just blended in the crease, and rice paper is the shimmery white patted into the base of the eyelid as well as barely swiped under the bottom lash line. 

I used Tarte Cosmetics tarteist eyeliner which I am now obsessed with, and focused it more on the top and the wing. Lashes are Ardell Lashes; demi wispies. Used Anastasai Beverly Hills dipbrow in 'blonde' for the brows. And for the lips πŸ‘„ it's the sephora lip stain in '14'. I added the smallest amount of MAC cosmetics 'myth' to the center to brighten it a bit and voila! Easy natural glam. πŸ’• and don't mind my horrible fly aways-- I was being soooo lazy with my hair. πŸ™ˆ



No comments:

Post a Comment