10.20.2013

Flawless Face How-To

My absolutely HILARIOUS friend, Keesa, has been asking me for months how to teach her to do makeup, specifically eyes, and flawless skin. I love giving makeup lessons and I have been dying to get my hands on her! I love helping people to feel their best in anyway that I can, so I made sure that we made this happen. And as you can tell from the before and after pictures, we were definitely able to capture the flawless skin with her! She is seriously the most energetic and hilarious person ever!  This hot momma has two adorable girls, and just had the sweetest little boy four weeks ago! Can you believe that?! She looks amazing! 

Anyway to begin the flawless face we started with Garnier BB Cream in Light/Medium. She said that her skin has been changing due to all of the hormone changes, so I chose the BB cream because it doesn't feel too oily, gives great SPF coverage, and gives just a hint of color and coverage which I love, all the while moisturizing. 

Next I lightly applied MAC Matchmaster Foundation in 1.5 all over the face, nose and forehead, and then lightly brushed with Rimmell Sheer Powder all over her face, just to set the foundation. I love this foundation, especially for someone like Keesa who doesn't normally wear a lot of foundation -- or makeup period. This foundation gives medium coverage. Your natural skin will still show through, which was perfect for her.

I used NYC Bronzer in Fire Island Tan to contour her face. I love the light shimmer that this bronzer gives while giving you a perfect glow.

 I then used MAC Powder Blush in Pink Swoon on the apples of her cheeks to give her that healthy glow. Blush really is one of my favorite products. It adds so much vibrance and youth to a face.



After these few steps it really is that simple to get this flawless skin!


Isn't she gorgeous?! I hope she was able to get out and go on a hot date with that hubby of hers to show off her new makeup and hair!


Let me know, what do you guys think of this flawless face? Stay tuned and I'll give the how to for her gorgeous eyes!

Thanks for reading! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment